Join Emma Gardiner to discuss how to avoid being brought to the ICRC. She will discuss practical tips on what to expect during the investigation process, specific requirements NDs must satisfy to perform each controlled act, when to delegate and refer, and take a close look at the advertising rules. Published ICRC cases, with a focus on those involving advertising, will be reviewed.
LEARN HOW TO
1. Understand what happens if a complaint investigation is made against you, and possible outcomes
2. Understand the specific requirements for each controlled act within Ontario ND scope
3. Understand the difference between delegation and referral to another health professional
4. Understand advertising requirements, including social media
5. Understand the specific requirements for advertisements to cancer patients