For the 10th year in a row, Lonny will be chairing the Medico-legal Society of Toronto’s Annual Potpourri of Health Law Cases program. Part 1 will be on Tuesday, September 14th and Part 2 will be on Tuesday, September 28th, both at 5:00 p.m. As always, speakers will present on a variety of health law topics, including:
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario’s New Advertising Policy
- The Use of RHPA Materials in Civil Actions
- Discipline Committee Panels’ Rejection of Joint Submissions
- College Investigation of Gender-based Discrimination
- Hospital-physician Relations
- Limits on Expert Evidence
Sari Feferman presented on the CPSO’s Advertising Policy at Part 2 of the event.